Dallas Presents Tomorrow’s World Today
On Tuesday, December 4, John Sumser and friends will be hosting a complimentary half-day networking event from 8:30AM – 1:30PM which includes interactive learning sessions with local rainmakers:
- Bill Vick: Noted recruiting trainer, business coach, innovator and ‘big-biller,’ author of Happy About LinkedIn for Recruiting: The Roadmap for Recruiters Using LinkedIn
- Hank Stringer: A 20-year veteran as a successful high-tech industry recruiter, entrepreneur, and innovator in the use of technology in the recruitment and employment process, author of Talent Force: A New Manifesto for the Human Side of Business
- Martin Birnbach: Also a 20-year veteran and hugely successful recruiter. Martin is widely known for his hands-on approach to recruiter training and is highly sought after as a personal coach. Martin has been host of KLIF Radio’s “Jobs & Careers” show since December 1989.
Covered in the keynotes, workshops and networking events are the hot issues of today…
– Using MySpace, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks for recruiting
– Getting to grips with social media like blogging, podcasting, video and search engines
– Understanding next-generation sourcing and recruiting technology
– Mastering advanced recruiting and communication techniques like neuro-linguistics
– Embracing the changing demographics, diversity and multigenerational recruiting.
The action happens here:
Professional Development Center
60 Warren Parkway
Frisco TX 75034
The generous giving of our Recruiting Roadshow supporters like Austin-based itzbig.com, Arbita, CollegeRecruiter.com, Diversity.com, Main Sequence Technologies/PCRecruiter, Dallas-based T-Mobile and WorldLink, Yahoo! HotJobs and ZoomInfo, ensures your seat and reservation for lunch are without cost to you — but the event is filling up and fast!